Wood End Green Road,
T: 0208 573 2097
F: 0208 573 0280
Learning Mentor – Business
Are you an exceptional teacher who genuinely wishes to remain in the classroom and continue to make a real difference to the learning and achievement of young people? Are you professionally open-minded and innovative, being receptive to the idea of showcasing and sharing the best of your classroom practice to a standard for others to follow?
If the answer to the above is “Yes”, then we would like to hear from you to explore how you can make a real contribution to the further development of Humanities subjects at this exceptional College; supporting strategies to provide students with the key skills necessary to achieve success across the wider curriculum.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Vision, energy and inter-personal skills required to inspire, motivate and lead others.
- Ability and tenacity to translate vision into operational reality through ambitious plans for continuous improvement.
- Exemplary classroom teaching and a firm commitment to high expectations and academic achievement.
- Personal attributes that engender respect and trust from all stakeholders within the wider community and beyond.
The successful candidate can expect to:
- Be a leader of learning, playing a pivotal role in the pursuit of excellent practice in every classroom.
- Drive forward an innovative agenda that seeks to improve the life chances of students living locally.
- Work within an inclusive ethos where students are encouraged to be positive, responsive and develop a genuine desire to succeed.
- Experience a wide range of leadership responsibilities that are aimed at providing professional development in preparation for future promotion.
The Rosedale Hewens Academy Trust is led by Rosedale College, an oversubscribed, vibrant, non-selective secondary school. Working in partnership, Hewens College is also a quality provider and one of the most improved schools in West London. Parkside Studio College opened in 2012 to guarantee a broad and comprehensive range of 14-19 courses for students of all abilities with De Salis Studio College complementing the offer since September 2014.
Rosedale College is a vibrant, mixed, non-selective 11-19 secondary school in West London. As the leading partner in the Academy Trust, academic achievement has continued to be well above the national average. The College was again commended this year by the DfE for the value it adds to student outcomes.
If you wish to be part of our exciting future, please contact ….
Miss S Rayall, Administrative Officer – Personnel ~ Tel: 020 8573 2097
Letters of application together with an up-to-date CV to be returned to: SRayall@trhat.org